The first Covenanters (A13 Mk. III) were delivered in early 1940. 1771 were produced and they equipped UK-based armoured divisions for training, fulfilling an important role until 1943. A small trials unit was sent to the Middle East and photographs appear to show that some of these saw action.
Other products with one or more tags matching the Covenanter Mk.1.