Based on the Panzer II Ausf.D chassis, around 150 were built between May 1940 and March 1942. The normal turret was replaced by a small one-man turret, mounting a single machine gun. A flame projector was mounted on the front of each mudguard, with the fuel in tanks behind. Used early on in the Russian campaign.
Other products with one or more tags matching the Panzer II Flamm.